Friday, April 9, 2010

Four Months !

WOW....I can't believe it's been four months since I posted on my blog. What happened???

Well..the number one thing is called "Facebook" Yep, I signed up for an account. Despite my daughter telling me that "old people shouldn't have Facebook".... ....I love it!

What a great way to stay connected with family, friends, co-workers .... and even contact and catch up with old friends from my past. I have become re-aquainted with people that I haven't seen in almost 20 years. Friends from high school, college, church, the old neighborhood, work, and even people that I babysat for long ago.

And, of course, there's Farmville. Yes, I have a farm on the internet. It is so theraputic to come home from work, have dinner with Mandy, spend a bit of time together and then go and take care of my chickens and cows. As pathetic as this sounds...it's relaxing.

Just as long as the farm doesn't interfere with the Tonight Show...which I must see every night.

Work days are long and weekends busy..... everyone who reads this silly blog is on my Facebook, except my parents, so I have just been depending on Facebook.

I started to miss the blog....it seems like a more permanent memory of our lives. Nothing exciting has happened...nobody said their first word or learned to walk....those days are long gone, but there are still memories.

So here I go..

I apologize for the posts that I did late at night...= boring, and the fact that most photos are just people lined up like soldiers. I have to include more candid photos......

oh well.....

No comments: