Thursday, April 8, 2010

Milwaukee County Zoo

What do you do on one of the coldest days in December???
Why, you go to the zoo with 65 children, of course!
Admission is free on Mondays.

This is my class of 19.
If you are checking my math.... you'll notice that there are only 18 here.
Number 19 is hiding in back.
This was the least of the annoying things she did that day.
Some of her other antics included:
Throwing ice balls at the outdoor peacocks.
Climbing on the exhibits.
Chasing the birds and trying to pet them.
Knocking on the glass of the cheetah's cage.
(after she had climbed over the fence and was right on the other side)
Running across the park where it was off limits.
Pushing other children - practically over a fence.
Running away from us.
Using foul language.
Trying to get money out of any machine we passed.
I could keep going here.....that was only one of my little darlings.
Welcome to my world.
*I do have a small handful that were a pleasure to take on this trip...

No comments: